Ask An Expert In Singapore

Get free help from our community of Contractors


Ic question green
in Kluje
Asked Monday 08 Apr 2019 05:01 AM

Home fix

Ic view 3173 Views Ic answer 1 Answer

Would like a contractor to fix home defects like doors shower rails water leaks and curtains rail fix

Answer Now


1 Answer
Please Login or Register to Submit Answer
Andrew narrow
Andrew Esmonde-White (Kluje Admin)


Looks like you need a handyman. All you need to do is post a job on the site. Your job will then go out to all handyman contractors. The ones that are interested will then contact you.

Agree · Comment · 16 May 2019 07:09 AM

Recent Questions

Ic question green

Modifications to bathroom for elderly

Anonymous · 5514 Views

Ic question green

Fitted Wardrobes issue

Anonymous · 5259 Views

Ic question green

Call out fee

Anonymous · 5514 Views

Recent Blogs