Ask An Expert In Singapore

Get free help from our community of Contractors


Ic question green
in General Contactor
Asked Saturday 02 Jun 2018 07:34 AM

Repair and renew

Ic view 1557 Views Ic answer 2 Answers

I found water dripping in my kitchen, suspect to be due to leaking pipe concealed in a cornice. There is a seepage in one toilet due to faulty pipe joints. In another toilet, the false ceiling is damp and damaged due to leakages, not sure if it's from pipes or drainage or upper floor problems.

I also need to replace my kitchen sink and tap, as well as the counter top. A toilet bowl/cistern also need to be replaced.

Should I be looking for a plumber or a general contractor ?

Answer Now


2 Answers
Please Login or Register to Submit Answer
Wong Maurice

If there is no carpentry works to dismantle. Plumper is good enough

Agree · Comment · 08 Jun 2018 03:39 AM

Chris Chia

If you replacing counter top, you may need another hacking contractor to do this as they will dismantle and dispose. Some plumbers don't do this. Better to call and check. However do take note that there is possible damage to the carpentry attached to the counter top and this will not be warrantied.

Agree · Comment · 12 Jun 2018 04:05 AM

Recent Questions

Ic question green

Modifications to bathroom for elderly

Anonymous · 4242 Views

Ic question green

Fitted Wardrobes issue

Anonymous · 4084 Views

Ic question green

Call out fee

Anonymous · 4240 Views

Recent Blogs