Ask An Expert In Singapore

Get free help from our community of Contractors


Ic question green
in Commercial Renovation
Asked Saturday 12 May 2018 13:36 PM


Ic view 1651 Views Ic answer 2 Answers

What license do I need for private and/or commercial renovation?

Answer Now


2 Answers
Please Login or Register to Submit Answer
Wong Maurice

It depends on what type of works you are doing. E.g fire sprinkler you need FSB

Agree · Comment · 01 Jun 2018 03:50 AM

Chris Chia

There are multiple licenses for doing renovation works. Depending on the scale of renovations, for most general reno done on HDB, you will need a permit by hdb. For other more complex jobs, you will need a permit by BCA. However. These permit can only be applied by a reno company with track record. Individuals cannot apply.

Agree · Comment · 01 Jun 2018 07:44 AM

Recent Questions

Ic question green

Modifications to bathroom for elderly

Anonymous · 4435 Views

Ic question green

Fitted Wardrobes issue

Anonymous · 4257 Views

Ic question green

Call out fee

Anonymous · 4418 Views

Recent Blogs