Ask An Expert In Singapore

Get free help from our community of Contractors


Ic question green
in Carpenter / Joiner
Asked Tuesday 27 Mar 2018 10:49 AM

Fitted Wardrobes issue

Ic view 4917 Views Ic answer 5 Answers

My carpenter has left very small gaps along the top and sides of my frames and said it is my painter’s job to fill the gaps with caulk. Should the carpenter do it?

Answer Now


5 Answers
Please Login or Register to Submit Answer
Elme Mohd

They should silicon those area

Agree · Comment · 27 Mar 2018 11:51 AM

Chermin Ling

Your carpenter can do it, but normally it is the painter's job to do the filling of the gaps.

Agree · Comment · 27 Mar 2018 14:24 PM

Andy Chang

Hi if the wardrobe side and top of your wardrobe is full to the side wall and top ceiling den it is suppose to be done by carpenter. you have any pic to show

Agree · Comment · 27 Mar 2018 14:45 PM

Krit Painter

I must have seen what must I fix and tell customer how much is all budjet or customer can send pic to me add line id

Agree · Comment · 28 Mar 2018 01:58 AM

Magdalene Xie

The carpenter should silicon it. Usually this maybe the issue when you hire sub-cons & there is no Designer to co-ordinate & take control of the situation. Sub-cons tend to push it to one another especially dealing with an owner or a layman. My 2 cents of worth.

Agree · Comment · 28 Mar 2018 05:40 AM

Recent Questions

Ic question green

Modifications to bathroom for elderly

Anonymous · 5157 Views

Ic question green

Call out fee

Anonymous · 5131 Views

Ic question green

Air-con needs to be serviced

Anonymous · 4709 Views

Recent Blogs