Ask An Expert In Singapore

Get free help from our community of Contractors


Ic question green
Azlin Ali
in Bathroom Contractor
Asked Monday 31 Dec 2018 07:30 AM


Ic view 2582 Views Ic answer 1 Answer

I have a 72 year old mother living with me. If I want to renovate my kitchen bathroom, can I make use of the EASe scheme together with the renovation contract?

Answer Now


1 Answer
Please Login or Register to Submit Answer
Mr. Ang. Ser Hock

If your HDB block is under ( HIP) can apply for it.

Agree · Comment · 20 Aug 2019 14:34 PM

Recent Questions

Ic question green

Modifications to bathroom for elderly

Anonymous · 4117 Views

Ic question green

Fitted Wardrobes issue

Anonymous · 3971 Views

Ic question green

Call out fee

Anonymous · 4128 Views

Recent Blogs


Bedroom renovation is often a trade-off between expense and aesthetics. There’s no reason for you not to improve your room: it doesn’t need more elaborate high-end furnishings or expensive remodelling, just some simple adjustments. By…